Need to create video with voice over? I will outline the steps here and explain it.
Using the services of a video production firm can be pricey, but you’re always welcome to go this route. You can also create video with voice over yourself utilizing readily available online resources.This is great for small businesses making YouTube presentations to promote their product or services.It is also wonderful for personal use. You’ll finally be able to fix that vacation video where all you can hear is the annoying noise of the wind, traffic or crowds chattering. Sure, you can add music but adding your own voice and talking about who is in the video, where you are and what you did on your trip makes for a long-lasting treasured memory that you and future generations can view and enjoy.You can find voice over video software free with the download from VSDC.
Animotica can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store and while that voice over video software free to use, their watermark will appear on your creation unless you transition to the paid version of the product. Their app allows you to add a narration to an existing project.
In addition to the downloads mentioned above, Magisto and Rocketium are two other software packages offering voice over video software free which you can use to create video with voiceover.
While the procedure to add voice over to video is specific to each program and may vary, the basic steps are:
1. Download the program you wish to use. Please note that I don’t endorse any of the products mentioned, I came across them through my research on various vendors that offer software to create video with voice over.
2. Open the video editor and select import to add voice over to video. Select the clip you’d like to add narration to.
3. Select the output format. Here’s some notes on each type:
4. Choose the voice recorder to begin recording your narration
5. Choose the desired format of your vocal recording
6. Select the output file destination, its quality, and the device you will use for recording.
7. If you are working with a really long video you may need to split the file. This way your output audio will be made into several smaller recordings. This will be helpful when you are matching the audio to the clip.
8. Choose the duration of your audio files depending on the length of your video.
9. Press “Start Recording” and be sure to have a window with your video open as well, so you can see what you are recording along with.
10. Silence the original audio track of your video.
11. Select “Add” or “Import” and choose the Audio file(s) to be added. Either import them or drag and drop them on the timeline, depending on which program you are using, to add voice over to video.
12. Press “play” to check over your work and ensure that everything lines up correctly.
13. Save your project.